Tuesday, March 8, 2011

That Was Close!

Well, you probably forgot all about it but I have been internally nagging myself to put up my new Scripture verse that I am working on memorizing. Nagging nagging nagging. LOL. I am not sure how close I will get to the every two weeks goal but I WILL keep moving forward with my commitment to fill myself with memorized Word.

Since the beginning of this adventure of being pregnant with Baby Boy, a Scripture has been rolling around inside of me:

Philippians 4:19
"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."

It's so interesting how the Holy Spirit will bring verses back to you in due season that you haven't thought about in years! I feel like this entire pregnancy and transition into motherhood is a sweet invitation from Him to grow in faith. To really really really believe Him for all of my needs: emotional, spiritual, financial, everything.

So, I am remembering that He will, He can, He wants to meet all of my needs. Something tells me He has the very same commitment to you as well! Happy rainy day Tuesday my friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment