Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear Jesus,

Hi Jesus, it's me the pregnant girl. In the last week - my face has gotten 'fluffy.' I will endure just about anything for this little creation growing inside of me, but You and I both know that the fluffy face is one of my very least favorite experiences. Today, I am asking You to deflate it a bit. Could we go back to just a little bit fuller face instead of full on fluffy? It would mean the world to me. Other than that - I love everything You're doing with this experience. You're awesome. Just please help a sista out with the face!

Love You,
Abi

3 comments:

  1. hahahaaa!!! Oh Abs, you are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite post :-) Let me know if you de-flate over the weekend...have SO much fun!! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I'd like for my thighs not to be so "fluffy"!

    ReplyDelete